Tarot T810/960 Hexacopter build log.

THexa

Neuer Benutzer
Hello,
I am Felix from Italy. You might be wondering why someone from Italy visits a German Forum. The reason is simple, this forum is the best that I have seen so far. My brother is a professional filmmaker but doesn’t believe in me to build him a professional drone.
I for my part have already bought a small DIY drone kit which I instantly fell in love with. I had to make some minor fixes after some initial crashes and read already much in this Forum. As my drone is a 100% manual controlled drone, I have already made some experience with flying.

I will be building a professional drone (not necessarily a quad copter) which is preferably portable. It should be able to carry a mirror reflex camera (about 1.5kg). AUW will be about 4 to 5 Kg. The most important thing of my dream drone is that it is fail save and will under no circumstances drop the precious camera which will be mounted (I know this point depends much of the person to control the drone but at least the drone should not fail itself).

Parts I already have:
--Pixhawk PX4 2.4.6 32bit Flight Controller -Set (important because I want to be able to control the drone via App (flight points))
--AT10 Radio Controller (I might want to buy a new one, but I would like to use the old one to control the Gimbal) + Radiolink AD10 Receiver (will be used for the Gimbal)

--FPV Kit (3km reach)

Parts I still need:
Frame T810 or T960 (The price is pretty much the same so which one should I choose?)
Motor E800 Set (3510 350KV. Up to 2.1 kg thrust)
ESC (620S max 20A)
Radio transmitter and receiver AT10 with R10D (I will need a second Radio + Transmitter for the Gimbal that will be mounted)
Propellers 1345
Gimbal still not sure which 3 Axis to choose.
Lipo: I have rudimentary knowledge about this lipo topic but i heard that a 6s configuration is perfect, I am thinking about putting two 3S 5000 maH 25-35C lipos in serial connection

I am definitely no pro in the Drone business but I’m determined enough to be able to handle 99% of technical problems in the assembling process. If you have any suggestions or tips don't hesitate to tell me them.
Thank you very much and I can assure that I will upload Photos of the process to support this awesome Forum!!

Felix.

PS: Please feel free to reply in German as I have many friends that understand German perfectly

FPV1

Banggood

Oben Unten